Psycho Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a few upgrades to the a-5!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
-Murph-
Recruit

a few upgrades to the a-5! Empty
PostSubject: a few upgrades to the a-5!   a few upgrades to the a-5! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:52 pm

just got a few upgrades put on the a-5 today! nothing special but will help out alot!! got the x-7 hopper which is offset and low profile compared to the original a-5 hopper. also got the a-5 stock!!

a few upgrades to the a-5! IMAG0011
Back to top Go down
Hoffmeyer
Admin
Hoffmeyer

Position : Point

PostSubject: Re: a few upgrades to the a-5!   a few upgrades to the a-5! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:54 am

Sweet man! Looks alot better with x7 hopper. I just ordered a replacement car stock for my tiberius after breaking and losing mine last game day.
Back to top Go down
https://teampsycho.forumotion.com
-Murph-
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: a few upgrades to the a-5!   a few upgrades to the a-5! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:33 am

yea the x7 hopper is way better!!! less chance of getting hit in the hopper now!!! the stock is pretty sweet to!! i test fired a few shots with it and i like it alot! only down side is i cant close the stock up completly if i have the tank on because it hits the tank. but thats no biggy i extend it all the way any way and the tank fits good under my arm
Back to top Go down
Hoffmeyer
Admin
Hoffmeyer

Position : Point

PostSubject: Re: a few upgrades to the a-5!   a few upgrades to the a-5! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:44 pm

yea, it looks good. It's a good gunner's marker, u got the stock, flatline, fast feed system... great for putting alot of accurate paint down the field.
Back to top Go down
https://teampsycho.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a few upgrades to the a-5!   a few upgrades to the a-5! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a few upgrades to the a-5!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psycho Soldiers :: Team Chat :: Guns and Gear-
Jump to: