Psycho Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Custom JT Elite Mask will be going up for sale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hoffmeyer
Admin
Hoffmeyer

Position : Point

Custom JT Elite Mask will be going up for sale Empty
PostSubject: Custom JT Elite Mask will be going up for sale   Custom JT Elite Mask will be going up for sale I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:54 pm

Here is the before Pic:
Custom JT Elite Mask will be going up for sale 1001953

This mask is brand new and hasn't been used. I bought it just to paint it, sell it, and ship it.

I will be painting this mask "Python" camo style tmrw and then within 24 hrs will be posted on Ebay to sell for $55 - free shipping. If you are interested in purchasing this mask, let me know immediately and I will hold off from posting it on Ebay and sell it straight to you at the same price - free shipping. Team PS will always get first dibs on all my work! I will post the "After" pics after I finish it.

*I will also be taking custom orders, guns will cost $50 and masks will be $20. I use a thick clear coat over my work so it keeps the paint job protected!
Back to top Go down
https://teampsycho.forumotion.com
Hoffmeyer
Admin
Hoffmeyer

Position : Point

PostSubject: Re: Custom JT Elite Mask will be going up for sale   Custom JT Elite Mask will be going up for sale I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:43 pm

Ok, just got done painting the mask this evening. I created a new stencil design, one with all straight lines and edges. Helps it blend in alot more I think, it's like a hybrid between the orginal classic camo style and the new Digital style. I went with BDU colors on this one. Here it is, and tmrw I will be putting it back together once it all completely dries. This mask has no mistakes except the small scratch on the front of the mask on the nose. Very minor.

Custom JT Elite Mask will be going up for sale 1001956
Back to top Go down
https://teampsycho.forumotion.com
-sKiTzO-
Recruit
-sKiTzO-

Position : Sacrificial Lamb

PostSubject: Re: Custom JT Elite Mask will be going up for sale   Custom JT Elite Mask will be going up for sale I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:11 am

looks good man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom JT Elite Mask will be going up for sale   Custom JT Elite Mask will be going up for sale I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Custom JT Elite Mask will be going up for sale
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psycho Soldiers :: Team Chat :: Guns and Gear-
Jump to: