Psycho Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wish list marker

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
-sKiTzO-
Recruit
-sKiTzO-

Position : Sacrificial Lamb

Wish list marker Empty
PostSubject: Wish list marker   Wish list marker I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:59 pm

Ive decided that due to the time frame left before deplyment i wont be buying a paintball marker before deployment... however... should this marker still be in production when i return it is a definate shoe in.

Airgun Designs Tac-One
Wish list marker 1090748343

Manufacturer Description:

The TAC-ONE is absolutely loaded with outstanding features and performance at an amazingly low price!

The TAC-ONE was developed specifically with the scenario player in mind and its Three Rail (Military Spec Picatinny) Black Anodized Aluminum Mainbody is designed to house a wide variety of optical accessories. A fourth mounting point on the bottom of the new Wingless Tac Rail is ideal for mounting additional accessories like a flashlight or laser sight. The TAC-ONE also sports an Black Anodized All Aluminum X-Valve with a Factory Tuned LvL 10 Anti Chop Bolt, Black Micro-Switch-Ready Intelliframe with Blade Trigger and a cocker threaded two Piece J&J Aluminum Barrel.

review page: http://www.pbreview.com/products/reviews/3039/

This marker is a high-end MECHANICAL marker! the reviews are amazing and this marker has gotten top remarks from every reviewer. the great thing about this marker (for me) is that it is a mechanical marker that shoots like an electronic. mechanical markers have always had a longer life-time than most electronic markers plus i will never have to worry about batteries dying on me in a game. So, im pretty sure, post-deployment, this will be my weapon of choice
Back to top Go down
-Murph-
Recruit

Wish list marker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish list marker   Wish list marker I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:38 pm

pretty! yea the sound of all mechanical parts working sound way better then full electronic guns, thats why i love my tippman(the trigger is electronic but thats it)
Back to top Go down

Wish list marker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psycho Soldiers :: Team Chat :: Guns and Gear-
Jump to: