Psycho Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Psycho Soldiers Weekly Update June 25th

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hoffmeyer
Admin
Hoffmeyer

Position : Point

Psycho Soldiers Weekly Update June 25th Empty
PostSubject: Psycho Soldiers Weekly Update June 25th   Psycho Soldiers Weekly Update June 25th I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:03 pm

June 25 Psycho Soldiers Weekly Update

This week has been a very busy week for me at work, so I have not gotten done much on the site as I would of liked to. By this weekend, I hope to add general tactic tutorial video's to help educate how we will work as a team and what all the roles will be needed. I will add an Upper Body Physical Training Video that doesn't require a gym that will completely smoke u and is combat related. I will also be adding a Helpful Gear Readiness Video for all you non-military guys some helpful hints to show you how to square away your gear and combat proven tricks that will help you.

We are not the Nemesis Project anymore, I'm not spending thousands of dollars here to build some average joe team and just go play at some random paintball site every six months just to do something different. And yes I mean thousands, because I will be spending over $800 just this paycheck alone on paintball gear, paint, and to bring my family down to St. Peters to go paintballing closer to Murph and Marauder. I plan on spending more before we deploy to go to closer locations, one in Kansas City, which we will probably have alot more Army guys come to. Then when I get back from deployment, where I really plan on building a strong professional woodsball team.

I will not be advertising the site or our team on any internet site because it would be very unprofessional since I'm so close to a deployment. People would care less. So this site has been put up for use of our team now, don't expect really anymore traffic.

I have not posted any team rules yet or standards, and I don't demand you buy anything that I advertise on here. I'm just bettering our Paintball knowledge and trying to find the best but reasonble priced gear out there. Skitzo did a nice job finding the new style paintball backpack and that's what I'm looking for in teammates; contribution. I ask all members to contribute to better the team. A good team is where everyone in the team helps out, is invloved, and works together.

Like I said before, I will be adding to the site as soon as I finish each item. I still need Profile info and pics if you want your profile to be added. I would like to know what all gear everyone has, or needs, I have a few extra things here and there. When we buy paint, I won't use much being a sniper, but everyone should pitch in an even amount of cash to buy paint and air for the team. Gunners will use ALOT, but that's their role, remember we're a team. I also need to write up an "About Us" section, so if you have anything you think up of writing in there, please let me know your thoughts and anything you think I should change or add to the site.

-Hoff
Back to top Go down
https://teampsycho.forumotion.com
-sKiTzO-
Recruit
-sKiTzO-

Position : Sacrificial Lamb

Psycho Soldiers Weekly Update June 25th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psycho Soldiers Weekly Update June 25th   Psycho Soldiers Weekly Update June 25th I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:04 pm

I also found a nice place in wichita kansas, but i dont think marauder of murph will be able to make it because of the distance. Hoff and I have found 3 other prospects (that i know of), 2 we work with, and my roomate is also sounding interested in what is going on here. I dont blame hoff for not advertising until we get back from deployment but I dont see why you cant spread word of mouth about the team and site to friends. I am already planning on telling my friends I use to paintball with back home about the site, and if the team gets really kicking by the time i get out, i was planning and talking to hoff about possibly setting up a west coast branch of the team as well. The field i use to play at is an excellent woodsball/scenario field in vallejo CA. If i can get my friends, back home, interested into paintball again im sure they would love the idea, plus the field in vallejo would offer plenty of prospects... the field is great in itself but the owner and "professional" (my ass) team that calls the field home are a bunch of douches if you ask me... but thats a different story. The field is an open field though with players ranging from the 1st timers, causual, weekend warriors, and the pro (no not the home team). new recruits would not be hard to find for the west coast.

so... spread the word of mouth (i say, at least)
Back to top Go down

Psycho Soldiers Weekly Update June 25th
Page 1 of 1