Psycho Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New concept of a pod pack

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
-sKiTzO-
Recruit
-sKiTzO-

Position : Sacrificial Lamb

New concept of a pod pack Empty
PostSubject: New concept of a pod pack   New concept of a pod pack I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:37 pm

so, like i said, i dont think ill be buying a gun before deployment, but i was thinking about buying a "pod-pack". I was surfing around pbreview when i came across this little piece of enginuety.

New concept of a pod pack 59951238707727

Its a whole new spin on the concept of a pod-pack, and from what i read i really like the sound of it. it completly eliminates pods all together which in turn makes it a faster more reliable paintball carrying device! the whole story can be found here, http://www.pbreview.com/products/reviews/5995/

once i get the chance im probably going to buy this, and ill give you guys the whole scoop during and after the field test
Back to top Go down
Hoffmeyer
Admin
Hoffmeyer

Position : Point

PostSubject: Re: New concept of a pod pack   New concept of a pod pack I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:44 pm

It's like a Camel back style for paintballs, that's very unique. I would see if they have any vids of it on youtube...
Back to top Go down
https://teampsycho.forumotion.com
-sKiTzO-
Recruit
-sKiTzO-

PostSubject: Re: New concept of a pod pack   New concept of a pod pack I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:42 pm

This is how to load it. (This is the 1500 round back pack, they make all sorts of sizes, im looking at the 700-800 one myself)

This is how it loads your hopper
Back to top Go down
-sKiTzO-
Recruit
-sKiTzO-

PostSubject: Re: New concept of a pod pack   New concept of a pod pack I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:49 pm

I went to the website earlier, they make this pack in just about any type of camo you could possibly want as well. From what ive seen, i like it. Once i get the chance to buy it and test it i'll post up my full review about it, unless someone else beats me to it.
Back to top Go down
Hoffmeyer
Admin
Hoffmeyer

PostSubject: Re: New concept of a pod pack   New concept of a pod pack I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:23 pm

Yeah thats pretty sweet, a must for any gunners for sure! Awesome find man!
Back to top Go down
-sKiTzO-
Recruit
-sKiTzO-

PostSubject: Re: New concept of a pod pack   New concept of a pod pack I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:55 am

should be here by the 8th! but thats only if rear D has someone picking up the fucking mail!
Back to top Go down
Hoffmeyer
Admin
Hoffmeyer

PostSubject: Re: New concept of a pod pack   New concept of a pod pack I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:57 am

My shit has still not shipped! I'm frick'n pissed! I even paid an extra $40 to have it get here in 2-3 days and yet they haven't even shipped it yet! WTF
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New concept of a pod pack   New concept of a pod pack I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New concept of a pod pack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psycho Soldiers :: Team Chat :: Guns and Gear-
Jump to: