Psycho Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ok.... read this

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hoffmeyer
Admin
Hoffmeyer

Position : Point

Ok.... read this Empty
PostSubject: Ok.... read this   Ok.... read this I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:55 pm

I think u guys have failed to realize just how bad ass Killing floor is. It's alot funner than Halo, and I was getting pretty bored of it. I wasn't even going to play any more video games before Iraq until Kiddur told me about this one. The game is like crack for any horde style gameplay lover. It has everything, 100's of zombies, tactical superior firepower, online co-op, bloodier effects than gears of war, awesome maps (the hive from resident evil, a shopping mall, a huge ass farm that u always get lost, defensed up houses, urban streets, everything), and it's just frick'n sick! You can dual-wield .50 cal pistol, tactical magnums, has 2 shotty's, flamethrower, rocket launcher, axe, machette, and more.

It doesn't compare to Left 4 Dead, it came out before that gay game and they have only perfected it since. This game is the ultimate "grab some buddies and lets go kill some zombies!" type of game. The replay value is huge since guys are constantly making maps and that its insanely hard on hard difficulty and still impossible on Suicidal.

a normal game consists of 10 waves, each wave more and more zombies and harder to kill zombies like in Gears of War. But the zombies can get up to "No Shit!" 300 zombies per wave. You can't even carry that much ammo in a wave lol

GET THIS GAME! IT IS SICK! I can buy it for you if you're really that broke. it's only $20...

We need the Nemesis Project back! I'm going to find out how to record what's on my monitor, because you could make one game of "the hive" into a movie, it's that realistic to the movie. You start up outside, and have to work down into the hive. Your mission is to find any survivors, and about 10 mins of moving down to the hive (it even has the underground subway u take), you get there and obvisouly, there's no survivors. You get surrounded by zombies and they are infinite numbers of them, your only goal is to try and make it out alive. You could literally judge room for room comparsion to the movie. It even has the defense weapons lasers you have to go through! You have to computer hack open doors while your buddies are holding the zombies off and run like hell. It feels like your in the movie.

*And one last thing, this game is a huge stress reliever, unlike halo to where u get frustated after a few games. It's just you and your buddies laying global waste to zombies.

Last edited by Hoffmeyer on Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://teampsycho.forumotion.com
-Murph-
Recruit

Ok.... read this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok.... read this   Ok.... read this I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:57 pm

I WILL GET IT!!!! lol just didnt know i was going to a cards game until like yesterday lol!!! so the extra cash i have is for that lol i get paid friday though!!
Back to top Go down
Hoffmeyer
Admin
Hoffmeyer

Ok.... read this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok.... read this   Ok.... read this I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:07 pm

today is friday lol, or you mean next friday...? Because that really sucks, we only have a couple weeks and I'll be gone for a year.
Back to top Go down
Hoffmeyer
Admin
Hoffmeyer

Ok.... read this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok.... read this   Ok.... read this I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:11 pm

If you have no money ntil next friday, create a paypal account and I'll forward you $20, u can just apy me back later sometime. Trust me, its worth it.
Back to top Go down
Hoffmeyer
Admin
Hoffmeyer

Ok.... read this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok.... read this   Ok.... read this I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:16 pm

Ok, murph has it, now we need u jay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ok.... read this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok.... read this   Ok.... read this I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ok.... read this
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psycho Soldiers :: General Chat :: Talk about anything-
Jump to: