Psycho Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gear and Markers research sites

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
-sKiTzO-
Recruit
-sKiTzO-

Position : Sacrificial Lamb

Gear and Markers research sites Empty
PostSubject: Gear and Markers research sites   Gear and Markers research sites I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:26 pm

For a long time ive always used www.Pbreview.com to research any new gear i was interested in buying. This site has any and all gear and markers you can think of and each piece of gear and each marker has the manufactures schpeel about the gear/markers, anything from factory stats to what it entails, followed by everyday peoples thoughts on the equipment. The people rate everypiece of equipment, tell you how long they have been using it, and what their thoughts are on how to upgrade the weapon to make it that much better. Once again, thats www.pbreview.com

If anyone else has any kind of sites like these post them up so we may all benefit
Back to top Go down
Hoffmeyer
Admin
Hoffmeyer

Position : Point

Gear and Markers research sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gear and Markers research sites   Gear and Markers research sites I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:32 am

-sKiTzO- wrote:
For a long time ive always used www.Pbreview.com to research any new gear i was interested in buying. This site has any and all gear and markers you can think of and each piece of gear and each marker has the manufactures schpeel about the gear/markers, anything from factory stats to what it entails, followed by everyday peoples thoughts on the equipment. The people rate everypiece of equipment, tell you how long they have been using it, and what their thoughts are on how to upgrade the weapon to make it that much better. Once again, thats www.pbreview.com

If anyone else has any kind of sites like these post them up so we may all benefit

Yeah, I read the reviews from the site on the new X-7 and the Tiberius 9 Elite. The Elite is much more accurate so and cheaper that what I was going to spend on the X-7. After we get back from Iraq I will be grabbing the First Strike Conversion kit for my Elite. 100 yard accuracy, that's insane for paint.
Back to top Go down
https://teampsycho.forumotion.com

Gear and Markers research sites
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psycho Soldiers :: General Chat :: Talk about anything-
Jump to: